Westmoreland Health and Rehabilitation Center is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to join our family!
SIGN ON BONUS $1500
All Your Needs. All Our Hearts.
Westmoreland located in beautiful Knoxville, Tennessee is the second largest facility of its kind in the city. This campus offers care for 222 residents and patients who rely on us for life enrichment and quality of care.
We offer an array of employment opportunities for all types of professional interests. We offer competitive wages and benefits, tuition assistance and professional advancement programs.
The healthcare center offers Respite Care, continuing Long-term Care, Memory Care, and rehabilitation. Westmoreland has been a valuable part of the community for the past 40 years.
Come join our enthusiastic team! It's not just our promise, it's our passion.
Shift differentials of $2-$3 on top of base pay available during select shifts!
2nd & 3rd shift - extra $4,160.00 M-F, Annually.
1st shift weekend - extra $4,160.00, Annually
2nd & 3rd weekend - extra $6,240 Annually.
Your Role in the Organization
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and quality of life services.
Essential Elements of your Position
- Make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients.
- Communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team.
- Maintain professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
Education, Experience, And Licensure Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of a State-approved CNA program
- Currently registered/licensed in applicable State.
- Must maintain an active license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred.
- CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
C ourage and Commitment to Exceed Expectations
O ptimistic about our Future
M otive Yourself and Others
P atient Hearts Giving Passionate Care
A chieve Success and Integrity
S ervant Leadership, Valued Employees
S trength Through Perseverance
I nspired Excellence
O neness with Teamwork
N uture with Loving Kindness
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Sign-on and retention bonuses