Regional Director of Operations
Exceptional Regional Director of Operations role with a Senior Living organization that is dedicated to delivering the highest standards of service,
environment, and care for residents and their families, emphasizing unique needs.
This team is committed to resident independence, dignity and right to personal choices.
With this position you will provide operational oversight to 13 communities in PA and NJ including Personal Care and Memory Care. The ideal candidate lives in PA, New Jersey, or a neighboring state, and they must be comfortable creating their own schedule traveling to communities.
● Growth Potential: The organization has experienced strategic expansion in PA.
● Resident Focus: The role contributes to the well-being of residents by emphasizing physical, mental, and spiritual health. In addition to personalized care plans, innovative programming, and going the extra mile to see residents thrive.
● Positive Work Environment: The commitment to a positive work environment, transparent communication, and appreciation for associates.
● Management Autonomy: The role allows for operational independence, providing a unique chance to lead and make impactful decisions.
● Create Your Schedule: Have the Freedom to choose what communities you visit, at your discretion what communities need the most support.
● Career Development: The organization is dedicated to the growth of its associates, offering educational opportunities and support for personal and professional development. Upward mobility is encouraged.
● Competitive Compensation: Strong Salary with a quarterly bonus and additional allowances. Strong 401K and benefits.
● Multi-site experience in Senior Living supporting Personal Care and/or Memory Care
● Experience managing 400+ units highly preferred
● Ability to operate with autonomy
● Knowledge of PA market:
○ Ability to communicate what the needs are of each community
○ Ability to navigate the labor market in each location
● Boots on the ground leadership
If you’re interested in this opportunity reach out to me at: