Join a family oriented team, must have 2 + years of MDS experience.
- Participate in the admission process of prospective residents in terms of their nursing needs and appropriate placement.
- Complete and assure the accuracy of the MDS process for residents.
- Maintain current working knowledge of Medicare, PDPM, and Medicaid criteria.
- Monitor Case Mix Index (CMI) scores, looking for potential risks and/or changes that may affect Medicaid reimbursement.
- Monitor Medicare assessment schedules and nursing documentation to ensure accuracy and timely submission.
- Demonstrable knowledge of state and federal regulations
Excellent benefits available.