||Regional Director of Operations
||Artis Senior Living Management
||King of Prussia, PA
Artis Senior Living Management, LLC, is seeking an experienced Regional Director of Operations to oversee multiple premier assisted living residences. Artis Senior Living’s current nationwide portfolio includes fifteen assisted living communities in operations or under construction, plus 30+ communities in various stages of development. This is a great opportunity that is ideal for the right person who is looking to join a team of some of the most highly experienced and skilled leaders in the senior living industry.
Artis Senior Living was formed in 2012 by the Bainum family and leading health care executives. The Bainum family has successfully created and operated businesses in a variety of areas since 1944, including senior living and health care residences (nursing, assisted living, memory care assisted living and independent living), hospitality, multi-family housing, real estate development, pharmacies, hospitals, and construction. The late Stewart Bainum, Sr. opened his first nursing center in 1960, which ultimately led to the formation of Manor Care, Inc. which grew to over 200 senior living and health care residences before merging into HCR Manor Care in 1998. He also founded Choice Hotels International.
Today, Artis Senior Living benefits from the Bainum’s long-term focus and investment in the senior living industry, as well as the experience of a seasoned management team with over 25+ years of collaboration in the senior living market. Two generations of Bainum family members are active in the oversight of Artis Senior Living.
ROLE AND EXPECTATIONS
The Regional Director is responsible for planning and is accountable for all services and departments of the assisted living communities assigned to him/her. The Regional Director administers, directs and coordinates all functions of the communities to assure that the highest degree of quality of care is consistently provided to the residents.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Implements company objectives as determined and directed by the governing body. Serves as a leader who will set the vision, operating philosophy and tone of the region/company.
• Authorizes purchases of supplies and equipment within budgetary guidelines.
• Oversees and assists in the preparation of annual budgets for each facility.
• Assures that all opportunities to generate ancillary revenue are fully maximized.
• Assures that completed business plan is in effect.
• Makes periodic visits to each community.
• Works with the sales and marketing team to monitor sales performance and to modify marketing plans as necessary in conjunction with the Vice President of Marketing.
• Promotes favorable public relations and represents the company as required, specifically with those businesses that influence the senior market.
• Maintains full compliance with all government laws and regulations.
• Consistently analyzes relevant operational data.
• Oversees and guides department managers and Executive Directors.
• Reviews and evaluates the work performance of assigned personnel.
• Interviews and hires consultants, coordinators and other staff positions.
• Puts customer service first; ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service.
• Concerns self with the safety of all residents. Also, ensures that each location adheres to the legal, safety, health, fire and sanitation codes.
SPECIFIC EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in human services management, housing management and/or nursing home management.
• Must have a minimum of five-seven years demonstrated management and supervisory experience.
• Position may require obtaining a license or certification as may be required by applicable state and regulatory agencies for states.
• Ability to react quickly and calmly in emergencies, and he/she must have a working knowledge of all government regulations impacting on assisted living facilities.
• General knowledge of Accounting principles and practices and a comprehensive knowledge of employee practices and standards.
• Thorough knowledge of Administrative Management techniques, supervisory practices, procedures and principles.
• On-call availability as needed.
• Must be able to travel extensively
The search for the Regional Director of Operations for Artis Senior Living Management, LLC, is being conducted by the retained search firm of LeaderStat, LLC. Please forward all inquiries to:
Zach Collins, Executive Search Consultant
||Zach Collins, Executive Search Consultant
to see featured jobs of Jobs in LTC.
Click here to see new listings of Jobs in LTC.
Tobin & Associates
Employers - Do you need help with leadership staff on an interim basis? Candidates - Do you want to explore interim assignment possibilities?
Contact Jami Canning at 888.336.7800, ext. 1105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aspen Associates Group specializes solely in long term care recruitment. The backgrounds of our recruiting staff include work experience for SNFs, ALFs & CCRCs in various capacities - NHA, Physical Therapist, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Regional roles. Click here for more information about Aspen Associates Group!
AANAC MDS 3.0 RAC-CT Training by LeaderStat!
LeaderStat schedules RAC-CT workshops across the country. Click here for the current schedule for LeaderStat's RAC-CT workshops.
LeaderStat is a national healthcare recruiting and consulting firm dedicated to the senior living and acute-care industries. We place top performers in key roles on an interim, retained and contingency basis. Our consulting division assists clients in a variety of operational and financial areas critical to our client’s success.
Click here for more information about LeaderStat
|360 Healthcare |
Interim Leadership & Executive Search
In the world of post-acute care staffing, we offer an experience that’s worlds apart. Because when you partner with 360 Healthcare Staffing, your success and your satisfaction matter most. So raise your expectations higher than ever. And get ready to have them surpassed.
360 Healthcare has been providing quality healthcare professionals in healthcare facilities across the country since 2002. Our mission is to provide flexible staffing options to both healthcare professionals and the companies they serve, while cultivating the highest standards of quality. We are committed to bringing together qualified healthcare professionals with the nation's premier healthcare providers.
Search Jobs or
|Click here to sign-up for our newsletter to keep you up to date with news and info about this site!|